Thursday, April 19, 2007

So I am an Emergent/Postmodern-we'll have to discuss that

A few days ago, I took a quiz on the internet that said I have an "Emergent/Postmodern" religious view.  That was interesting to me since the age of Google loves labels.  Now, I can contact those who think like me and find those who do not.  Great discussions are sure to follow. 




Emergent should really be emerging, of course.  My religious view has everything to do with discussion and searching.  I want to know what other people think about religion and culture.  I want to know what they believe.  I am inclined to reject opionions that deny any other possible world view.  At any rate, do a search on emergent/postmodern and see what comes up.  I suspect you will reach a dynamic discussion. 




Tags: , , , , ,




Powered by Qumana




No comments: